Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp leaps over Seattle Seahawks safety Jamal Adams (33) during the second half of an NFL football game, Thursday, Oct. 7, 2021, in Seattle. The Rams won 26-17. (AP Photo/Craig Mitchelldyer)
- DraftKings is offering $100 to new customers who bet $1 on any NFL Week 6 game
- Simply bet any team and win if your team scores a point
- See how you can claim this amazing offer from DraftKings here
There’s not a whole lot of easier ways to score a quick $100 than with DraftKings’ NFL Week 6 offer. Simply pick one team, any team, from the Week 6 schedule, bet at least $1 on them and receive $100 in free bet credits if that team scores.
NFL Week 6 begins Thursday night with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers hosting the Philadelphia Eagles. It’s the first week that will feature teams on bye, but that still leaves 13 more games taking place on Sunday and Monday, including the Dolphins and Jaguars in London Sunday morning.
Read on to see how you can sign up at DraftKings, claim this offer and take advantage of this promo.
How to Claim this DraftKings Sportsbook Promo
Want an easy $100? Of course you do. See the quick and easy steps to claiming this DraftKings promotion below.
- Open to new customers in AZ, CO, CT, IA, IL, IN, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA, WY or WV
- Register and create an account at DraftKings Sportsbook by clicking on one of the banners or links on this page
- Make a first-time deposit of at least $5
- After depositing, navigate to the “Bet $1, Win $100” banner on the DraftKings home page
- Pick any game from the NFL Week 6 schedule and make a $1 (or more) wager on any team on the moneyline (excludes live bets, parlays and bet boosts)
- If your team scores a point in the game, you’ll receive $100 in free bet credits
- Credits are paid out in four $25 installments that must be used within seven days
How to Sign Up for a DraftKings Sportsbook Account
Get your new DraftKings Sportsbook account opened quickly and easily ahead of NFL Week 6 to use this promo by following a few simple steps.
- Create your DraftKings Sportsbook account by creating a username and password
- You’ll be asked to provide a few items of personal information such as full name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and last four digits of SSN number
- In order to verify your account, you will need to upload proof of your address and identification during the sign-up process
NFL Point Differentials:
— DraftKings Sportsbook (@DKSportsbook) October 12, 2021
Best Bet to Make with DraftKings Promo
Most NFL teams can manage to score at least one point in any given week of play. So there shouldn’t be much of a need to dive too deep into the numbers here.
Only three teams have been shut out once this season so far. Those are the Dolphins, Jets and Texans. So maybe, steer clear of those three.
You can see the teams with the highest point differential in the tweet above, which includes the Bills, Cardinals and Cowboys in the top three.
Updated list of relevant Matthew Stafford rankings after 5 games with Rams.
INT% (16) pic.twitter.com/iXyEprC9Bx
— J.B. Long (@JB_Long) October 12, 2021
Looking at the NFL Week 6 card, the games with the highest totals include the Chiefs vs Football Team, Bucs vs Eagles, Chargers vs Ravens and Bills vs Titans. Each of those totals are well into the 50s. Surely both teams will find the scoresheet in any of those matchups.
When it comes to heavy favorites though, the Rams may be your best bet for this DraftKings Sportsbook promo. They are the only double-digit favorite on the board right now at 10.5-point road favorites on the road to the New York Giants. It’s extremely unlikely Matthew Stafford and the Rams will be held scoreless to this injury-riddled Giants team.
Ryan is SBD’s resident soccer pro, though his repertoire is by no means limited to a single sport. His articles have been published by the Canadian Hockey League (CHL), Ontario Hockey League (OHL), and the Kitchener Rangers, and outlets like SportsXpress and Shredthespread.com