Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts (1) scrambles against the Dallas Cowboys during an NFL football game in Arlington, Texas, Monday, Sept. 27, 2021. (AP Photo/Michael Ainsworth)
- FanDuel has a big promo offer for the Week 6 TNF game between Tampa Bay and Philadelphia
- New customers can get +3000 odds on either team to win
- See below for the full terms and conditions
An intriguing AFC/NFC matchup takes center stage on Thursday when the Tampa Bay Buccaneers visit the Philadelphia Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field (8:25 pm ET). FanDuel has a promotional offer for the primetime contest, giving customers the chance to wager on either team to win at 30-1 odds.
Tampa Bay is a -300 moneyline favorite, with the underdog Eagles combing back at +250.
Buccaneers vs Eagles Odds
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||-300||-7.0 (-106)||O 52.5 (-110)|
|Philadelphia Eagles||+250||+7.0 (-114)||U 52.5 (-110)|
Odds as of October 12 at FanDuel.
FanDuel’s Buccaneers/Eagles 30-1 Promo Terms and Conditions
This promotion is subject to the following terms and conditions
- The offer is only open to new customers making a first-time deposit.
- After depositing, customers must make their first real-money wager on either the Buccaneers or Eagles’ moneyline for the game on Thursday, Oct. 14th.
- The maximum bet is $5; in turn, the maximum profit is $150.
- If the customer’s moneyline wager wins, the money will be credited to their account as cash (not as free bets, like many promos).
- The promotion can only be claimed through the FanDuel app. Users who register on desktop will be directed to download the app to claim the offer.
- This offer replaces FanDuel’s $1,000 risk-free bet promotion for new customers and any other sign-up offers available at the time of registration.
- Customers must be resident in one of the following states to be eligible: Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, or West Virginia
Best Ways to Use This Promo
The best way to use this promo is to bet the full $5 on the Buccaneers at +3000. That’s not because they are a lock to win – there is no such thing. It’s because betting on the Buccaneers allows you to hedge by betting on the Eagles and guarantee yourself some profit.
The table below shows a few different hedging options along with the profit each would return in three different scenarios: (1) TB wins straight-up and covers the seven-point spread; (2) TB wins straight up but PHI covers the spread; (3) PHI wins straight-up.
|Wager 1||Wager 2||Profit if TB Wins and Covers||Profit if TB Wins and PHI Covers||Profit PHI Wins|
|$5 on TB (+3000)||$5 on PHI (+250)||$145||$145||$5|
|$5 on TB (+3000)||$25 on PHI (+250)||$125||$125||$57.50|
|$5 on TB (+3000)||$75 on PHI (+250)||$75||$75||$182.5|
|$5 on TB (+3000)||$25 on PHI +7.0 (-114)||$125||$172||$17|
|$5 on TB (+3000)||$150 on PHI +7.0 (-114)||$0||$282||$127|
Each customer will need to decide what option works best for them. The closest you can get to an even split regardless of outcome is to put the $5 qualifying wager on the Buccaneers at +3000 and then hedge $44.29 on the Eagles at +250. If Tampa wins, you will profit $105.71. If the Eagles win, you will be up $105.73.
Sascha was a hockey player in his youth, a lawyer in his capricious mid-20s, and has now been an assigning editor, writer, and lead oddsmaker for SBD for over five years. He covers everything you can possibly put odds on, but specializes in football, baseball, hockey, and basketball.