It’s Argentina v France in the World Cup 2022 Final on Sunday, and NetBet are getting in on the action! Place a £10.00+ bet on Argentina v France, and get a £2.00 free bet for each specified outcome. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a potential profit of £7.49 and here’s how…
- Applies to bets placed on Argentina v France before kick-off (15:00) on Sunday 18th December 2022.
- Minimum stake of £10.00.
- Minimum odds of 2.50 (6/4).
- You’ll receive a £2.00 free bet for each of the following outcomes:
- Lionel Messi scores anytime.
- Over 2.5 goals.
- Over 10.5 corners.
- Penalty taken.
- Red card awarded.
- If eligible, your free bets will be credited within 24 hours.
- The free bets will be valid on any sport for 7 days.
- The free bet stakes will not be returned with any winnings.
Please see my ‘Qualifying Bets Guide‘ if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on.
At the time of writing, ‘Draw‘ is available in the ‘Match Result‘ market at back odds of 3.03 (67/33). The lay odds are 3.15.
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £9.68.
Place £10.00 on ‘Draw’ (Match Result) @ 3.03 = Potential profit of £20.30
Lay £9.68 on ‘The Draw’ (Match Odds) @ 3.15 = Potential liability of £20.81
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll lose a maximum of £0.52 in qualifying for your potential free bets.
You’ll receive a £2.00 free bet for each specified outcome. Your free bets will be credited within 24 hours and valid on any sport for 7 days. The free bet stakes will not be returned with any winnings.
If all five outcomes occur, you should convert your £10.00 in free bets into £8.00 cash. Considering your minimum qualifying loss of £0.51 gives you a potential profit of £7.49 on this NetBet offer!
Get this offer at NetBet