It’s Man City v Liverpool in the Premier League on Sunday, and you don’t want to miss this Sportingbet free bet offer! Opt in and bet up to £20.00 on Man City v Liverpool, and Sportingbet will match your stake as a free bet. Translated into matched betting terms, this provides you with a profit of £14.31, and here’s how…
- Opt in via the promotion page to be eligible.
- This promotion is valid from 09:00 on Friday 8th April 2022 until 18:35 on Sunday 10th April 2022.
- Applies to bets placed on Man City v Liverpool (16:30 on Sunday 10th April 2022).
- Applies to pre-match or in-play bets, singles and Build a Bets.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- Minimum stake of £5.00.
- Matched free bet up to £20.00.
- The free bet will be credited upon placement of your qualifying bet.
- The free bet will be valid on any sport for 3 days.
Please see my qualifying bets guide if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on.
At the time of writing, Man City are available in the Match Result market at back odds of 2.00 (evens). The lay odds are 2.16.
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £18.69…
Place £20.00 on Man City @ 2.00 = Potential profit of £20.00
Lay £18.69 on Man City @ 2.16 = Potential liability of £21.68
Let’s look at your potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll lose a maximum of £1.69 in qualifying for your £20.00 free bet.
Your £20.00 free bet will be credited upon placing your qualifying bet and valid on any sport for 3 days. The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your free bet into 80% cash, so £16.00. Considering your maximum qualifying loss of £1.69 gives you a minimum profit of £14.31 on this Sportingbet offer!
Get this offer at Sportingbet